Sunday, February 13, 2011

"My Drean My Future"

            Everybody have a dream and goals in life. They want it to be granted. But before dreams come true, there's a lot of challenges that we should face. Challenges that make us more stronger. We should study hard in able for us to achieve our goals, our dreams for our future.
            My dreams is to become a Teacher someday because I want to help my parents as well as the children who needs to learn on how to write and read. We all know that being a Teacher is very hard but for me, I will do my best just to help others and I want also to share my knowledge. Teachers are the one who help people to achieve their dreams.
           Achieving dreams is not that hard to do if we have determination, self-discipline and we should always pray to God. God would give me a better future. He help us to achieve our dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment